BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

the twist

sabi na sa'yo eh =P
i got a call/txt from my latest application's boss.

"I need to talk 2 u, pls get ready i'll be calling u in 20 mins.
"


then....

another text message:

"I called your haus 2log ka pa. Cge mamayang 10 am nalang. Thank u."


KAMOTE, DI BA?

parang gusto kong ma-deactivate sa mundo hehe

then, finally. presto.

"were u able to think about it? Offer is **k 4a start and then 6mons we shall evaluate."


then i replied:

Good Morning, Ma'am. Yes, I am able to think about it. I think you're right, I may not belng to operations setting. And the new offer is much better. I am very appreciative about it. Just let me know when should I report and settle everything. Thanks!"


then, here comes the phone call:

"Are you accepting the offer or not?"


*yay*

pray for me :)

0 comments: